FanDuel Racing – Legal Online Horse Racing Review
FanDuel is not only one of the leading sportsbooks and daily fantasy sports websites in the United States, but it also has a world-class racebook. Join FanDuel Racing here, and claim a no sweat first win bet up to $100. You do not need a FanDuel Racing bonus code to unlock the sign-up offer.
The site for FanDuel racing is very well set up in that it is simple to navigate, and the landing page is not overly packed with information. Signing up for an account is easy, and it offers many great features that other racebooks do not. Some highlights include links to races starting soon, today’s popular races, and top tracks. There is live streaming of horse races from over 150 tracks in the US and worldwide.
Go on and race over to FanDuel Racing to become part of the action.
FanDuel Racing welcome bonus in October 2023
When you register with FanDuel Racing, your first win bet will be insured for up to $100. FanDuel refunds your losses if that bet loses, with non-withdrawable racing credit. These funds are automatically applied to your bets after being added to your FanDuel Racing account. FanDuel Racing credits cannot be used at FanDuel Sportsbook, FanDuel Fantasy, or FanDuel Casino.
FanDuel Racing sign-up bonus details in 2023
|FanDuel Racing Promo Code||None - Use Links|
|Sign-Up Bonus||No sweat first win bet up to $100|
|Last Updated||October 3, 2023|
Terms and conditions apply to all offers. Please see FanDuel Racing for details. 21+ Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER+
FanDuel bonuses and promotions
FanDuel is always adding lucrative bonuses and promotions, which are not stagnant and always changing. One of the nice things about the bonuses is FanDuel has a lot of them when it comes to the bigger races.
A few of the bonuses it is offering at the time of writing are:
- Triple Crown Races: For the Kentucky Derby, Preakness, and Belmont, FanDuel Racing offered users up to $20 back (in site credit) if their win bet did not cash.
- $5 bonus bet: In this promo, you get a bonus bet of $5 when you make a deposit of at least $50 on Tuesday or Wednesday.
- Win bet insurance: In this promo, you will be able to receive insurance on your win bets. You will get $5 back if the horse you bet on finishes second Thursday at Gulfstream Park, Friday at Santa Anita or Saturday at Aqueduct.
Is it legal to play at FanDuel racebook?
If you would like to open a FanDuel Racing account, you can do so in the following states:
- North Dakota
- New Hampshire
- New Mexico
- New York
- Rhode Island
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
If you do not reside in one of the above states, you cannot open an account at the racebook, but FanDuel is working on operating in more states.
In most states, you have to be at least 18 years old to open an account, but you will have to be 21 years old to open an account in North Dakota.
FanDuel Racing mobile application
FanDuel does offer a mobile application for its racebook, but not only do you have to be a resident of a state that it offers its product in, you have to be physically within state lines to place wagers. The app is available at the Apple Store for iOS users.
While Google does not allow for betting applications in its store, you can access the racebook on an Android device by visiting the main site.
Types of bets available at FanDuel
FanDuel offers no lack of bets to make. Here are some of the common wager types at the racebook and their abbreviations that you will see on the site:
- Win (WN): Your horse must win the race.
- Place (PL): Your horse must finish first or second.
- Show (SH): Your horse must finish in first, second or third.
- Exacta (EX): Picking two horses to finish in first and second in that order.
- Quinella (QN): Picking two horses to finish in first and second in any order.
- Trifecta (TR): Picking three horses to finish in first, second and third in that order.
- Superfecta (SU): Picking three horses to finish in first, second and third in any order.
- Daily Double (DD): Picking the winners of two races.
- Pick 3 (P3): Picking the winners of three consecutive races.
- Pick 4 (P4): Picking the winners of four consecutive races.
- Pick 5 (P5): Picking the winners of five consecutive races.
- Pick 6 (P6): Picking the winners of six consecutive races.
The exacta, trifecta, and superfecta bets have other options:
- Box: Horses you pick can finish in any order. An exacta box is just like a quinella wager, but there may be a separate pool. For example, in a superfecta box 2, 4, 5 and 7, you will win the bet if the horses you pick finish in the top four of a race, and the position does not matter.
- Key: You pick one horse to win the race with all the others picked finishing in any order. For example, in a Superfecta Key 2 with 4, 5 and 7, you win the bet if 2 wins the race and the other horses chosen finish the race in second, third and fourth, and the position does not matter.
- Wheel: One or more horses are picked to finish in any certain place. In this bet, the possible combinations will change, and it will depend on the number of horses in that race. For example, a superfecta wheel 1, 4 with 1, 4, 7 with 1, 4, 6, 7 with 1, 4, 6, 7, 10 to win, horse 1 or 4 has to win the race, 1, 4, or 7 has to finish second, 1, 4, 6, or 7 has to finish third, and 1, 4, 6, 7 or 10 has to finish fourth.
Major races at FanDuel
As stated before, FanDuel offers races from all around the world at over 150 tracks. All of the major tracks are covered, and you know this is the case with all the pertinent betting info it has on the big races, especially for the ones in the Triple Crown.
At the bottom of the landing page, you will see a link to tracks, and by clicking on that link, you will see all the tracks that have upcoming races that have odds posted. On the top of that page, it has two links for region — US and international — and right next to that, the links for race type: thoroughbred, harness and quarter horse.
What is also nice about the tracks link is that it not only shows all of the upcoming racing at those tracks but also the results of races recently finished.
FanDuel racing offers a wide array of banking methods for deposits and withdrawals. One of the nice things is that most of the deposit options have instant processing times, which means right after you make a real money deposit, you can start to bet on the races.
The ones that do not have instant processing times are wire transfers and money orders.
The deposit options at FanDuel racing are:
- Wire transfer — $15 fee for wire deposits less than $1,000.
- Green Dot MoneyPak — A type of a gift card that can be purchased at stores such as CVS and Walgreens. With the Green Dot MoneyPak, deposits must be made online and cannot be done over the phone.
- PayNearMe — You can fund your account through PayNearMe, which is available at most 7-Eleven, CVS and Family Dollar stores.
- FanDuel Racing prepaid card — This card is also accepted to make purchases anywhere the Discover Card is accepted.
- Money orders/checks
Here are the withdrawal options at FanDuel racing and the fee and processing times:
- Visa debit card — Free, 25 hours. The website also states, “Card withdrawals are subject to the same banking restrictions as card deposits — if your card does not work for funding online wagering, you will not be able to use that card for withdrawals.”
- Check withdrawal request — Free, 7-10 business days.
- E-check (ACH) transfer — Free, 2-5 days.
- FanDuel Racing prepaid card — Possible fees, 24-30 hours.
- PayPal — Free, 24-30 hours.
- Wire transfer — $15, same day or next business day.
- Overnight check — $40, 2-4 days.
While FanDuel racing has good customer support, it is not great. The reasons for that being that there is no live chat customer service, and phone support is not available 24/7.
There is no customer service email, but on the main site, it has a “more” link at the bottom of the page. By clicking on that and then clicking “support,” you can then fill in a “message us” box where you can write your issue and email, and someone will get back to you.
While not for customer service, specifically, there is a general email for FanDuel Racing at [email protected]. Its customer service phone number is 1-888-752-9884, and the hours of operation are 10 a.m. to 11:30 p.m. EST.
One of the best aspects of the customer service department at FanDuel racing has to be its FAQ section. Not only does it have a list of commonly asked questions with links, but it also has a search box where, if you input any word dealing with any inquiry, you have a list of links that will show up correlating to what you are looking for.